The Cactus Park Community Alliance was organized to bring together neighborhood groups located within the Cactus Park Police Precinct. CPCA facilitates interactions between neighborhoods, government, and law enforcement; focusing on crime prevention and quality of life improvements within the Cactus Park Precinct service area.
One of the goals of CPCA is to foster the open exchange of information and resources through the development of partnerships. These partnerships include neighborhoods, the City of Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona State, Federal agencies and departments, elected officials, private businesses, and individual citizens. These partnerships enable us to work together to solve problems that affect our neighborhoods.
The Cactus Park Community Alliance does not charge dues or fees. Neighborhood groups are welcome.
Things we do
Some of the current services provided by CPCA include:
- A forum to discuss and take action on community issues within Cactus Park Precinct.
- Workshops and training information that empower neighborhoods to reduce crime and improve their quality of life.
- Precinct-wide crime prevention programs.
- Crime prevention experience and expertise to share with neighborhood groups.
- Support and assistance to new and existing neighborhood groups.
- Communication on community issues and crime prevention.
Come and join us
Our next meeting is September 22. We are presently looking for a new venue. Please check back here for more information when it becomes available.
Please note we do have a summer break and do not meet in June, July, or August. We invite you to attend a meeting and become a part of this unique network.